This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
We have some exciting news to share!
- Big Idea #1: Computers perceive the world using sensors.
- Big Idea #2: Agents maintain models or representations of the world and use them for reasoning.
- Big Idea #3: Computers can learn from data.
- Big Idea #4: AI developers strive to create agents that interact naturally with humans.
- Big Idea #5: AI can impact society in both positive and negative ways.
Based on guidelines by the Association for the Advancement of Artificial Intelligence (AAAI) and the Computer Science Teachers Association (CSTA) – AI for K-12 Working Group (AI4K12)
- Young learners will receive AI Badges and Certificates upon completing this online course.
We are witnessing an enormous change around the world. AI+ME is our small contribution to equip young learners around the world with the knowledge and skills to respond to this shift, and empower them to take part in creating a more equal, inclusive and sustainable world.
We have designed “AI+Me” with a belief that investing in every student can transform them from passive spectators of technology disruption to active participants of positive change in their local, regional and global communities.
Let’s begin the journey together.
CEO – ReadyAI